The Glenwood Hot Springs Pool reopened on Monday, June 8 in accordance with the most recent State of Colorado Public Health Order. In order to provide a safe and comfortable experience for our guests, Glenwood Hot Springs Resort will be limiting the total number of visitors to the property in the initial phase of reopening.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By visiting Glenwood Hot Springs Resort you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
As we navigate through this unprecedented time as responsibly as we can, we have implemented a number of new safety measures based on guidance from health authorities, such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and appropriate government agencies. We are committed to a responsible reopening of Glenwood Hot Springs Resort. Please follow all posted instructions while visiting.
We are eager to welcome guests to Glenwood Hot Springs Resort to enjoy our soothing, therapeutic waters and we respectfully ask for your cooperation. We acknowledge that some of our new operation procedures aren’t what we are accustomed to, but we’ve put very careful thought into what is necessary to provide a safe and comfortable environment for everyone.
Hours of Operation:
Daily 9am - 9pm
Thanksgiving: 9am - 9pm
Christmas Eve: 9am - 6pm
Christmas Day - 12pm - 9pm
New Year's Eve: 9am - 9pm
New Year's Day: 9am - 9pm
Sopris Splash Zone
Closed for the season
Open 24/7 Book Now
Thanksgiving: 9am - 4pm
Weekdays: 7a.m. - 9p.m.
Weekends: 8:45a.m. - 9p.m.
Christmas Eve: 7am-3pm
Christmas Day: Closed
New Year's Eve: Closes at 9pm
New Year's Day: Opens at 8:45am
Grab & Go breakfast available for Lodge guests from 7am-10:30am
Open 11am-4pm daily (access through Pool Lobby only)
RED BRICK EATS
SPA OF THE ROCKIES
The Spa is temporarily closed.
What to Expect:
• If you are sick or high risk, please stay home.
• Mandatory masks must be worn. For everyone’s safety, all guests and employees are required to wear face coverings while in public areas, but will not be required while swimming in the pool.
• Due to the restrictions we are facing at this time and to precisely monitor and manage the number of daily admissions to the pool, we will have one entry/exit point (except in case of an emergency) through the Pool Lobby for all day visitors, pool pass holders and Lodge guests. Expect additional wait time.
• Pool reservations are not required and we are not limiting your time to enjoy the pool. We have suspended all online pool ticket sales until further notice. Day admission for the Pool is on a first-come first-serve basis and no re-entry will be allowed, in order to precisely manage and monitor the number of guests in the pool. The pool deck will be marked with 6 ft. social distancing markers, please observe all social distancing signage during your visit.
• Outside food, drink, coolers and 3rd party food delivery will NOT be allowed inside the resort.
• While our restroom and shower facilities will remain open, they will be restricted to a very limited capacity. All guests are encouraged to come fully bathed and ready to swim. Lockers will be open, but the locker rooms will be restricted to a very limited capacity, so please bypass these facilities if possible.
• Our new restrooms at the west end of the property are now open - offering limited outdoor showers.
• Lodge guests are guaranteed access to the Hot Springs Pool. Room rates are based on double occupancy & include unlimited access to the Hot Springs Pool and a Grab & Go continental breakfast at the poolside Grill (just a short walk across the street from the Lodge). You may enjoy the pool prior to check-in (4:00 p.m.) and after check-out (12 p.m.). Lodge guests will be allowed re-entry into the pool.
• Expect additional wait time at hotel check-in. If there are guests in the lobby or vestibule, please wait 6 feet apart to properly social distance.
• Cabana reservations guarantee access to the Hot Springs Pool. If you have a cabana reserved, please send one person to check-in at the Pool Lobby, pay for admission for your party, and you will be provided with wristbands for easy identification and to allow for expedited entry (if we are at capacity) and re-entry into the pool. Reminder - parties of more than 10 people are prohbited during this initial phase of our reopening.
• Due to the restrictions placed upon us at this time, we will not be able to allow re-entry into the pool during phase 1 of our reopening.
• Athletic Club Members and Annual Pass Holders: We are pleased to inform you that as of Tuesday, Sept. 8, 2020 restrictions are lifted for Pool Pass Holders and Athletic Club Members and admission is on a First-Come, First-Served basis. Since the reopening of the pool, Pass Holders and Club Members were invited to visit the pool during non-peak times & restricted from visiting between 12-6pm. Those restrictions have now been lifted. We look forward to welcoming you any time between 9am - 9pm, 7 days a week!
We hope that you and your loved ones are staying healthy and safe.
We are all in this together and we can’t wait to see you!
The Team at Glenwood Hot Springs Resort