An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By visiting Glenwood Hot Springs Resort you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
As we navigate through this unprecedented time as responsibly as we can, we have implemented a number of new safety measures based on guidance from health authorities, such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and appropriate government agencies. We are committed to a responsible reopening of Glenwood Hot Springs Resort to provide a safe and comfortable environment for everyone.
We are eager to welcome guests to Glenwood Hot Springs Resort to enjoy our soothing, therapeutic waters.
Click HERE for current Hours of Operation:
What to Expect:
• If you are sick or high risk, please stay home.
• Pool reservations are NOT required and re-entering the pool is free for your convenience - simply stamp your hand upon exiting.
• Outside food, drink, coolers and 3rd party food delivery will NOT be allowed inside the resort.
• All restrooms, lockers and shower facilities are open!
• Our new restrooms at the west end of the property are now open - offering limited outdoor showers.
• Cabanas are available in the spring, summer & fall months. If you have a cabana reserved, you may enter the pool lobby where is reads: "Lodge guest entry."
• We have suspended all shuttle operations until further notice.
• Lodge guests are guaranteed access to the Hot Springs Pool. Room rates are based on double occupancy & include unlimited access to the Hot Springs Pool and breakfast at the poolside Grill (just a short walk across the street from the Lodge). You may enjoy the pool prior to check-in (4:00 p.m.) and after check-out (12 p.m.). Lodge guests will be provided with wristbands upon check-in for easy identification and to allow for expedited entry and re-entry into the pool.
• We provide daily housekeeping services during your stay at the Glenwood Hot Springs Lodge. If you would like to opt out of daily housekeeping, please place the "Do Not Disturb" tag on exterior handle of your guest room door.
• Athletic Club Members and Annual Pass Holders: We look forward to welcoming you!
We hope that you and your loved ones are staying healthy and safe.
We can’t wait to see you!
The Team at Glenwood Hot Springs Resort