The Glenwood Hot Springs Pool reopened on Monday, June 8 in accordance with the most recent State of Colorado Public Health Order. In order to provide a safe and comfortable experience for our guests, Glenwood Hot Springs Resort will be restricting the total number of visitors to the property in the initial phase of reopening.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By visiting Glenwood Hot Springs Resort you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
As we navigate through this unprecedented time as responsibly as we can, we have implemented a number of new safety measures based on guidance from health authorities, such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and appropriate government agencies. We are committed to a responsible reopening of Glenwood Hot Springs Resort. Please follow all posted instructions while visiting.
We are eager to welcome guests to Glenwood Hot Springs Resort to enjoy our soothing, therapeutic waters and we respectfully ask for your cooperation. We acknowledge that some of our new operation procedures aren’t what we are accustomed to, but we’ve put very careful thought into what is necessary to provide a safe and comfortable environment for everyone.
New Hours of Operation: (when we reopen)
Sopris Splash Zone:
Lodge: Book Now
Grab & Go breakfast available for Lodge guests from 7am-11am.
Red Brick Eats:
Spa: Temporarily Closed
TBD (no set reopening date at this time)
8am-4:30pm - closed for lunch (typically from 12:30-1pm)
What to Expect:
• If you are sick or high risk, please stay home.
• Mandatory masks must be worn. For everyone’s safety, all guests and employees are required to wear face coverings while in public areas, but will not be required while swimming in the pool.
• Due to the restrictions we are facing at this time and to precisely monitor and manage the number of daily admissions to the pool, we will have one entry/exit point (except in case of an emergency) through the Pool Lobby for all day visitors, club members, pool pass holders and Lodge guests. Expect additional wait time.
• While our restroom and shower facilities will remain open, they will be restricted to a very limited capacity. All guests are encouraged to come fully bathed and ready to swim, bypass locker rooms and carry their belongings with them to store under their lounge chair on the pool deck. The pool deck will be marked with 6 ft. social distancing markers.
• Our new restrooms at the west end of the property will be opening soon - offering limited outdoor showers.
• Pool reservations are not required and we are not limiting your time to enjoy the pool. We have suspended all online pool ticket sales until further notice. Day admission for the Pool is on a first-come first-serve basis and no re-entry will be allowed, in order to precisely manage and monitor the number of guests in the pool.
• No outside food or drink, coolers or 3rd party food delivery will be allowed inside the resort.
• Lodge guests are guaranteed access to the Hot Springs Pool. Room rates are based on double occupancy & include unlimited access to the Hot Springs Pool and a hot Grab & Go breakfast at the poolside Grill. You may enjoy the pool prior to check-in (4:00 p.m.) and after check-out (12 p.m.). Lodge guests will be provided with a wristband for easy identification and to allow for expedited entry (if we are at capacity) and re-entry into the pool.
• Cabana reservations guarantee access to the Hot Springs Pool. If you have a cabana reserved, please send one person to check-in at the Pool Lobby, pay for admission for your party, and you will be provided with wristbands for easy identification and to allow for expedited entry (if we are at capacity) and re-entry into the pool. Reminder - parties of more than 10 people are prohbited during this initial phase of our reopening.
• Expect additional wait time at check-in. If there are guests in the lobby or vestibule, please wait 6 feet apart to properly social distance.
• Due to the restrictions placed upon us at this time, we will not be able to allow re-entry into the pool during phase 1 of our reopening.
• Athletic Club Members and Annual Pass Holders are invited to visit during non-peak hours. Please check-in to the pool between 9am-12pm (you don’t have to leave at noon, stay as long as you like) and from 6pm until 9pm, but must enter/exit through the pool lobby so we can precisely monitor and manage the number of daily admissions to the pool. Club lockers will be open, but the locker rooms will be restricted to a very limited capacity, so please bypass these facilities if possible.
We are missing the joyful smiles from our loyal guests and we hope that you and your loved ones are staying healthy and safe. We appreciate the kind words and outpouring of support from our community, loyal visitors and valued athletic club members and pool pass holders.
We are all in this together and we can’t wait to see you!
The Team at Glenwood Hot Springs Resort