Do you need a bliss-filled evening after a stressful holiday season? Plan to attend the Spa of the Rockies Open House on Thursday, Jan 30. The event begins at 5:30 p.m. and will feature the opportunity to sample spa treatments, create jewelry and more.
Spa of the Rockies was recently ranked by Google as one of the Top 100 Spas in the United States. Visitors are drawn to its stunning location in the landmark red sandstone bathhouse at Glenwood Hot Springs Resort for innovative spa services that include diverse wellness therapies.
The Spa Open House on Thursday, Jan. 30 is an ideal opportunity to try out multiple treatments in a fun, social environment. If you’re a regular client, this is your chance to sample something you’ve always been curious about; if not, have fun choosing from among the many tempting options. In addition to mini spa treatments, the event will feature demonstrations of services for kids and teens, as well as the chance to make a crystal healing bracelet.
How it Works
Mini treatments are approximately 12 minutes long and are intended to give guests a glimpse of what they can expect from full-length treatments, most of which run 60-minutes or longer. Open House mini treatments are available by reservation only and must be booked in advance. The cost of each mini treatment is $25, due at the time of booking. Deposits will be returned to guests in the form of a credit on retail purchases of $100 or more on the night of the Open House only. If a cancellation is necessary, guests are asked to give 48 hours’ notice to allow for re-booking of those waitlisted. Please RSVP by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. To book mini treatments, please call 877-947-3331.
Spa of the Rockies Mini-Treatments
- Mindfulness—Gemstone face and neck massage with aroma-inhalation
- Hemp Intensive Therapy—Neck and shoulder massage with a hemp compound and heat pack
- Peak Performance—Personalized range-of-motion techniques
- Walk in the Woods—Sticks and stones on legs, neck and shoulders
- Wild Honey Steam Wrap—Infrared heat therapy and neck massage with honey orange blossom oil
- Vibrant Life—Shea butter foot quench with lower leg massage
- Arnica Muscle Cure—Arnica liniment therapy on feet and lower legs
- Altitude Adjustment—Oxygen inhalation with hand and arm massage
- Native Awakening—Willow branch body tapotement with calendula crème face, head and neck massage
- HydraFacial—Express exfoliation
- Advanced Multi-Active—Eye rescue with chilled beauty globes
- Intraceuticals—Choose a lip or eye infusion
- Nail Enhancements—Choose henna or nail stamping
On the evening of the Spa Open House, estheticians will also be demonstrating several treatments from the Spa of the Rockies kid’s and teen’s menu. These fun treatments are creative and engaging for young spa-goers.
Meet the Maker and Create a Personal Mala
Adding to the fun, Jessica Hoch, creator of Moxie Malas, will be in house to lead bracelet making using semi-precious stones, lava rocks and crystals. When creating the bracelets, Jessica looks at what kind of support the wearer might need and what combination of stones and crystals would best support that intention. Malas are a string of beads traditionally used in yoga practice to count mantras. Bracelet making sessions are $40 and guests will have 30 minutes to make their own under Jessica’s tutelage. Space is limited and guests are encouraged to book their jewelry making slot in advance by calling 877-947-3331.
Tours, Nibbles and More
Throughout the evening, The Grill at Glenwood Hot Springs will be serving an assortment of delicious light-bite appetizers paired with sparkling wines and infused waters. Guests will also have several opportunities to tour the Spa of the Rockies and get a peek inside treatment rooms and relaxation areas.
Pencil in a night of ultimate bliss, 5:30 p.m. on Jan. 30, at the Spa of the Rockies at Glenwood Hot Springs Resort. Pre-book appointments today at 877-947-3331.