In addition to soaking at Glenwood Hot Springs, learn how to create the ultimate health-focused retreat that includes fitness, spa treatments and more.
Soaking in the geothermal waters at Glenwood Hot Springs is just one part of a holistic vacation. The pools are the main attraction, but by no means the only ones. With an award-winning spa, an athletic club and some of the most spectacular scenery in the state, creating a custom getaway that addresses your individual wellness needs is as easy as making a reservation.
When you book a room at the Glenwood Hot Springs Lodge, you can simultaneously schedule appointments for services at the Spa of the Rockies. On arrival, for just a small $15 fee you also have access to the Glenwood Hot Springs Athletic Club and all it offers including fitness classes, cardio and weight equipment, a wet lounge and luxurious locker rooms. Admission to the geothermal springs and a full, hot breakfast are included with every stay.
So take advantage of therapeutic soaking, but also consider incorporating one or more of the following for a complete wellness experience during your stay at Glenwood Hot Springs:
- Participate in a group yoga or Pilates class, or schedule a one-on-one consultation with a personal trainer.
- Utilize the healing power of touch with services at the Spa of the Rockies that include massage, body treatments, facials and nail services.
- Take a detoxifying steam bath or sweat it out in the sauna at the Athletic Club.
- Get some fresh air on nearby nature trails. Try a cardio-pumping hike up Red Mountain or an easy riverside stroll on the Glenwood Canyon Recreation Path.
- Practice sleep therapy by avoiding screen time before bed in the Lodge’s spa-inspired rooms designed for deep relaxation.
To plan your Glenwood Hot Springs wellness getaway and view all our current packages, visit www.hotspringspool.com.